Official recovery information for Sonoma County fires: »
Flood update

Damage Reporting

Published:  January 11, 2017

If you have structural safety concerns regarding your home or business in unincorporated Sonoma County due to damages from the recent storm, please use the SoCo Report It app (available on the app stores for iPhones and Androids) or on the web at to report damages and contact the Permit and Resource Management Department for an inspection.

If no internet service is available, please call 2-1-1.

Sonoma County is asking that residents and business owners report all incidences of damage to structures and real property over $1,000.

Damage building


Some content on this page is saved in alternate format. To view these files, download the following software.

Windows Media Player   Windows Media® Player for Windows, Flip4MAC for MAC OSX
Compressed ZIP Archive   WinZip® for downloading compressed files
Return to top of page
Return to top of page