Residents of the home, plus up to two non-resident employees.
No more than 25 percent of the home, or 500 square feet of a garage/accessory structure.
Hours of Operation
8:00 am – 6:00 pm. No holidays.
Conformance with all codes for the occupancy classification. Building and Well & Septic division clearances are required.
No change in the residential character of the site.
One additional space, and one space per non-resident employee. Demonstration of adequate parking for any customers or clients.
Maximum of eight per day, and no more than four onsite at a time. Maximum of ten deliveries/pickups per week.
A maximum two square foot sign.
One single-ton or smaller vehicle permitted to be kept at site.
Offsite noise, odors, dust, smoke, glare, etc., are prohibited.
- Art and craft work or cottage industries
- Pet care services located outside of Urban Service Areas
- Office-only uses such as architects, attorneys, and generating no more than four visits per day
- Small group services such as counseling
- Massage therapy
- Food processing and catering with Environmental Health clearance and no onsite sales
- Salons, day spas
- Uses that may trigger building or septic system modification
Prohibited Uses (partial list)
- Adult entertainment
- Animal hospitals and clinics
- Medical service and procedures
- Vehicle repair
- Cabinet or furniture making
- Storage yards
- Mobile food vendors
- Gun and weapon sales
- Uses that involve hazardous materials