Only residents of the home.
No more than 25 percent of the area of the home, or 500 square feet of a garage or accessory structure.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. No holidays.
Building must meet all Code requirements for occupancy classification. Building and Well & Septic division clearance required.
No change in the residential character of the site.
One additional space plus demonstration of adequate parking for any customers or clients.
Maximum of four per day, and no more than two onsite at a time. Maximum of ten deliveries/pickups per week.
One attached, non-illuminated, maximum two square foot sign.
One single-ton or smaller vehicle permitted to be kept at site.
Offsite noise, odors, dust, smoke, etc., are prohibited.
- Art and craft work or cottage industries, such as painting, ceramics, or woodworking
- Office-only uses such as architects, attorneys, consultants
- One-on-one services such as counseling, massage therapy
- Tailoring and sewing
- Adult entertainment
- Pet care services and kennels
- Vehicle repair
- Cabinet or furniture making or sales
- Storage yards
- Food processing
- Gun and weapon sales
- Salons and day spas
- Uses that involve hazardous materials
- Uses that trigger building changes to conform with building code requirements