Annual Payment 2018 – Operational Septic Permit
Payment Server is Working Again
Posted: July 3, 2018, 9:00 AM PDT
Online credit card payments via Permits Online are working again. Thank you for your patience.
Invoice Required to Pay Bill Online
Watch your mail (US Postal Service) for your 2018 Annual Renewal Invoice.
As we begin to transition to a paperless billing process, we ask that you create a Permits Online (also known as ACA) account (if you don't already have one) and link your permit to that account. So be sure to go to the Register My Permit page to:
- Create a Permits Online (ACA) account (if you don't already have one).
- Link your permit to your account.
Otherwise start at Payment Instructions below to pay without registering.
Note: Permit Sonoma does not charge a credit card fee for payments made online.
Find out more information about the operational permit (OPR) monitoring program
Contact Us for Assistance
For assistance with online payments or if you have questions regarding the county’s non-standard septic system operational permit program:
- Go to: prmd.sonomacounty.ca.gov
- You should see the Permits Online page.
- On right side, in the Search Existing Permits box (screen capture image below), enter the Operational Permit (OPR) Number from your invoice. It should match this format: OPRyy-XXXX (in which "yy" is the 2-digit year the permit was issued and "XXXX" is a 4-digit number)
Click magnifying glass button to initiate search.
(It may take several moments for the system to locate your record. "Please wait" will be displayed.)
Yearly Billing Page
- Verify Work Location matches the "System Location" address on the invoice.
- On middle panel where it says "Record Info| Payments| Conditions", click Payments and then click Fees.
- Verify the following matches your invoice:
- On far right side, click Pay Fees.
Application Fees Page
- Review fees, then click Continue Application button.
Payment Options Page
- Enter credit card information. Required fields have an asterisk.
- Click Submit Payment button.
Record Issuance Page
- A notice of Paid Fee is displayed in in a green bar.
- To see the Paid Fee, click View Record Details and repeat step 5 above.