Fee determinations are based on a number of variables.
Different types of sewage disposal systems have specific fees associated with them. A non-standard septic system has a much higher fee than a simple septic system repair.
Variables which may apply:
- Is a site evaluation required?
- Is a percolation test required?
- Is a groundwater determination required?
- Is a plan check involved?
- Are water well pump tests necessary?
- Will drainage review be required?
You may request other services such as a vesting certificate. Additional fees are associated with these other services.
Due to the complexity of these determinations, it is unwise to make assumptions until the full scope of a project is determined by Permit Sonoma staff at the time an application is accepted.
Please do not fill in amounts on checks prior to application acceptance.
By viewing these fee schedules, I affirm that I have read and understand the above cautionary statements.
Well & Septic Fee Schedule (PDF: 113 kB)