No Wet Weather Testing Monday, April 1, 2019 Due to Cesar Chavez Holiday
Groundwater Testing Closes April 5th in Most Areas!
Published: March 28, 2019
Due to likely rainfall next week, we are anticipating a large number of groundwater determinations prior to April 5th.
- March 29, 2019: Forms and payments for testing on Tuesday, April 2nd must be submitted by 12:00 noon Friday, March 29th.
- April 1, 2019: Permit Sonoma is closed for the Cesar Chavez holiday and wet weather testing cannot be scheduled for that day.
- April 5, 2019: Last day for groundwater determinations in the following testing areas for this ten-day cycle:
- Santa Rosa
- April 8, 2019: Last day for groundwater determinations in the Sebastopol area for this ten-day cycle.
Get More Wet Weather Testing Date Information
Be advised that failure to follow the instructions below will result in denial of the service on the day you requested it.
There will be no exceptions.
- Payments: Payment for groundwater determinations must be in our office by 12:00 noon the day prior to testing. If a test date falls on a Monday, the last day to pay is the previous Friday. Because Monday April 1st is a holiday, if you are scheduling a test for Tuesday, April 2nd, the last day to pay will be at noon on Friday, March 29th.
- Inspection Request Deadline: Requests for inspection must be made no later than 12:00 midnight on the day prior to testing to receive an inspection. The system is available from 6:00 AM to 12:00 midnight 7 days a week. You will need the WSR number (WSR##-####).
- Schedule or Cancel Inspections: Please request or cancel an inspection via our
website or by automated telephone system (Selectron) at
(707) 565-3551. Leave a voice mail at
(707) 565-1694 if you cannot get through. Inspectors will remain in the office until 9:00 AM to receive cancellations. Otherwise, inspections will be made.
- Incomplete requests for services will be routed back to you, delaying your request for service. Be sure to provide accurate maps, directions, profile hole identification, etc.!