Fee determinations are based on a number of variables.
Drainage considerations that must be addressed include:
- Location of structures (roads, reservoirs, underground utilities, etc.)
- Location and limits of grading
- Location of existing drainage facilities (waterways, conduits, culverts, or bridges)
- Slope stability, erosion potential, and water quality related issues
- Watershed hydrology and related issues
- Flooding and other related drainage characteristics of the area
- Existing wetlands, vernal pools, or riparian corridors
- Proximity of leach field locations
Due to the complexity of these determinations, it is unwise to make assumptions until the full scope of a project is determined by Permit Sonoma staff at the time an application is accepted.
Please do not fill in amounts on checks prior to application acceptance.
By viewing these fee schedules, I affirm that I have read and understand the above cautionary statements.
Drainage & Storm Water Fees (PDF: 103 kB)