The County of Sonoma began to accept applications for Cannabis permits on July 5, 2017. Below are instructions and forms necessary for obtaining Cannabis-related use permits and zoning permits in unincorporated Sonoma County for the categories listed below:
- Cultivation (zoning or use permit)
- Dispensaries (use permit)
- Distribution and Transportation (use permit)
- Manufacturing (use permit)
- Permits are not required for personal use or cultivation.
- Permits for businesses will only be issued for medical use. No permits will be issued for businesses for recreational use.
Find more information at:
Go Back to Planning Instructions and Forms