Cancelled: Mark West Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
October 9, 2017 at 6:00 PM
45 Larkfield Center Drive
- Call to Order - Please turn off phones. Newcomers see MWCAC informational flyer.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: ACTION ITEMS
- Minutes of regular MWCAC meeting, September 11, 2017
- Ex parte Communications
- Public Comments: This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general interest not on the agenda, but related to MWCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, however, the MWCAC cannot consider any issues or take action on any requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted 3 minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair.
- Council Member Announcements and Disclosures: Information only
- Referrals from PRMD
- Presentations: Referrals from Sonoma county PRMD: ACTION ITEM
Consideration of proposed projects will proceed as follows:
- Presentation by project applicant.
- Questions by Councilmembers.
- Questions and comments from the public.
- Response by applicant, if required.
- Comments by Council members.
- Resolution, ACTION, if indicated.
Sutter Hospital, Mike Purvis, CEO, Sutter, Santa Rosa Regional Hospital, File No. PLP 17-0023
- Subcommittee Reports
- Franchise Fee Monies
- Traffic and Transportation
- Discussion Items: ACTION ITEMS – Action if indicated
- Logistics of the Franchise Fee Application Process
- Traffic & Transportation in Mark West
- Council member’s contact Information on the website
- Agenda Items: Potential projects for future meetings and suggestions for the next MWCAC meeting
- Future planning for Mark West Area, Last plan in 1978
- Adjournment: ACTION ITEM
Council meetings are held monthly as noticed SB 343
Documents related to open sessions agendas:
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of this agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure, will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive Room 100-A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
The Mark West Citizens Advisory Council will make reasonable accommodations for persons having special needs due to disabilities. Please contact the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council at (707) 565-2865 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting; to ensure the necessary accommodations are made.
Mark West Citizens Advisory Council
Board of Supervisors Office
575 Administration Drive
County of Sonoma Boards, Commissions and Committees