Mark West Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
August 14, 2017 at 6:00 PM
45 Larkfield Center Drive
- Call to Order - Please turn off phones. Newcomers see MWCAC informational flyer.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: Action Items
- Minutes of regular MWCAC meeting, July10, 2017
- Ex parte Communications
- Public Comments: This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general interest not on the agenda, but related to MWCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, however, the MWCAC cannot consider any issues or take action on any requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted 3 minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair.
- Council member announcements and Disclosures: Information only
- Presentations: Referrals from Sonoma county PRMD: Action Item
Consideration of proposed projects will proceed as follows:
- Presentation by project applicant.
- Questions by Councilmembers.
- Questions and comments from the public.
- Response by applicant, if required.
- Comments by Council members.
- Resolution, ACTION, if indicated.
- Subcommittee Reports
- Franchise Fee monies
- Discussion Items: Action Items – Action if indicated
- Discussion before a vote on the Council recommendation on the Carlton Senior Living Project. Can vote on separate issues and make recommendation.
- Agenda Items: Potential projects for future meetings and suggestions for the next MWCAC meeting
- Invite Sutter to the next meeting. Not in the district. Not paying the franchise fees.
- Discuss the possibility of changing the border of the MWCAC to be the outline of the Cal Am Water District areas. These areas would not be eligible for franchise fee projects but for community review of land use, transit & public works projects.
- Traffic issues list.
- Future planning for Mark West Area, Last plan in 1978
- Adjournment: Action Item
August 8 thru December 2017 meetings will be held at the Larkfield Fire Station/Rincon Valley Fire, 45 Lark Center Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 (NOTE: Location or time may change due to anticipated greater community participation. Be sure to check the MWCAC website for meeting agenda, location & time.)
Council meetings are held monthly as noticed SB 343
Documents related to open sessions agendas:
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of this agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure, will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive Room 100-A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
The Mark West Citizens Advisory Council will make reasonable accommodations for persons having special needs due to disabilities. Please contact the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council at (707) 565-2865 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting; to ensure the necessary accommodations are made.
Mark West Citizens Advisory Council
Board of Supervisors Office
575 Administration Drive
County of Sonoma Boards, Commissions and Committees