- Sandy Coyle, Peggy Betchley, John Hadzess
- Martin Jones (Vice-Chair)
- Anthony Withington (Chair)
- Call to Order
- Call to order by Chair Withington at 10:01 a.m.
- Chair Remarks
- Assistant CAO, Rivera, confirmed the Revised Charter is scheduled to be a Board of Supervisor consent item on the 3/24/2020 business agenda
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes of previous meeting(s)
- Public Comment on matters not on the agenda – Speakers are to limit their remarks to 3 minutes or less.
- Receive HR Director’s Overview of Recruitment and Classification Challenges since implementation of County’s Pension Reforms
- HR Director Cramer provided overview
- Approval of Revised Committee Charter to be recommended to the Board of Supervisors.
- Committee members open session
- Request for information from County
- Setting date and agenda topics for the next meeting
- March 5th scheduled meeting was canceled. Committee agree to resume after the Board of Supervisors had considered and approved the Committee’s Revised Charter.
Meeting adjourned by Chair Withington at 11:48 AM. (Audio Available upon Request)