Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) Training provides owners, managers and employees with up-to-date information on:
- California State ABC laws and regulations
- Local city and county alcohol ordinances
- Civil, criminal and administrative liability
- Preventing/refusing sales/service to minors and obviously intoxicated patrons
- Checking legally acceptable forms of identification
Responsible Beverage Service trained employees can help your business:
- Prevent property damage
- Lower the cost of insurance premiums
- Provide a safe work environment
- Improve customer service, satisfaction and safety
- Keep the community safe by preventing alcohol abuse, drunk driving and underage drinking
There is no cost to attend. Pre-registration is required.
All trainings are 4 hours and are appropriate for both on- and off-sale establishments.