Published: May 17, 2017
current job opportunities for which the County is recruiting. The website is updated daily.
- Account Clerk II (closes 05/31/2017)
- Agricultural Program Assistant – Extra Help (closes 05/22/2017)
- Animal Health Technician – Extra Help (continuous)
- Board of Supervisors Administrative Assistant – Confidential (closes 05/30/2017)
- Correctional Deputy I (continuous)
- Correctional Deputy II – Lateral (continuous)
- Custodian (closes 05/31/2017)
- Deputy County Counsel II – Juvenile Dependency (closes 06/07/2017)
- Deputy County Counsel III – Juvenile Dependency (closes 06/07/2017)
- Deputy County Counsel III – Extra Help (continuous)
- Deputy Sheriff I (continuous)
- Deputy Sheriff II (Court Security) – Extra Help (continuous)
- Deputy Sheriff II – Lateral (continuous)
- Eligibility Specialist I (closes 05/18/2017)
- Energy and Sustainability Analyst (closes 05/31/2017)
- Enterprise Financial Systems Business Systems Analyst – Time-Limited (closes 05/30/2017)
- Event Services Aide – Extra Help (continuous)
- Financial Controller – Community Development Commission (closes 05/24/2017)
- Lifeguard – Extra Help (continuous)
- Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Extra Help (continuous)
- Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Full-Time & Part-Time (continuous)
- Park Aide – Extra Help (continuous)
- Park Ranger Assistant – Extra Help (continuous)
- Parks & Grounds Maintenance Worker I – Extra Help (continuous)
- Payroll Clerk (closes 05/30/2017)
- Psychiatric Nurse (continuous)
- Senior Account Clerk – Promotional (closes 05/18/2017)
- Senior Environmental Health Specialist (continuous)
- Senior Network Administrator (continuous)
- Sheriff’s Office Paramedic – Extra Help (continuous)
- Social Service Worker II (closes 05/25/2017)
- Staff Psychiatrist – Full-Time & Part-Time (continuous)
- Supervising Accountant (closes 06/05/2017)
- Supervising Environmental Health Specialist (continuous)
- Tax Collection Manager (closes 05/22/2017)
- Deputy District Attorney I
- Engineering Technician IV
- Legal Secretary
This list represents job openings which Human Resources is either preparing to recruit for, or anticipates recruiting for. Recruitments may, however, be cancelled by hiring departments prior to posting, due to a variety of reasons.
Job openings are also updated weekly on the Job Line,
(707) 565-2803. Applications can be submitted online. Paper applications and job announcements are available in the hallway of the Administration Building at 575 Administration Drive or you may receive them by mail if you contact HR reception at (707) 565-2331.
Human Resources has developed County
Career Planning which includes valuable information for County employees on how to navigate through County employment opportunities, such as how to best complete a job application, present your experience, and prepare for the exam process. Check
SCORS often to register for upcoming classes!
Information About Other Employment Opportunities
In addition to maintaining awareness of County opportunities, you are encouraged to also visit
Employment Services & Job Search Resources, which will give you access to job opportunities available in the cities within Sonoma County, neighboring counties, and additional job search sites (such as Craigslist, Monster, and many more).
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department, Recruitment and Classification Division.
Note to Supervisors and Managers: please ensure your employees who do not have regular access to a computer receive this information.