Published: June 7, 2017
current job opportunities for which the County is recruiting. The website is updated daily.
- Animal Health Technician – Extra Help (continuous)
- Correctional Deputy I (continuous)
- Correctional Deputy II – Lateral (continuous)
- Deputy County Counsel II – Juvenile Dependency (closes 06/07/2017)
- Deputy County Counsel III – Juvenile Dependency (closes 06/07/2017)
- Deputy County Counsel III – Extra Help (continuous)
- Deputy Sheriff I (continuous)
- Deputy Sheriff II (Court Security) – Extra Help (continuous)
- Deputy Sheriff II – Lateral (continuous)
- District Attorney Investigator I (closes 06/26/2017)
- Event Services Aide – Extra Help (continuous)
- Financial Controller – Community Development Commission (closes 06/12/2017)
- Lifeguard – Extra Help (continuous)
- Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Extra Help (continuous)
- Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Full-Time & Part-Time (continuous)
- Park Aide – Extra Help (continuous)
- Park Ranger Assistant – Extra Help (continuous)
- Parks & Grounds Maintenance Worker I – Extra Help (continuous)
- Parks & Grounds Maintenance Worker II (closes 06/15/2017)
- Permit In-Take Supervisor – Promotional (closes 06/14/2017)
- Psychiatric Nurse (continuous)
- Senior Environmental Health Specialist (continuous)
- Senior Health Information Specialist (closes 06/14/2017)
- Senior Office Assistant (closes 06/12/2017)
- Supervising Environmental Health Specialist (continuous)
- Water Agency Education Technician I – Extra Help (closes 06/13/2017)
- Customer Service Supervisor - Promotional
- Engineering Technician IV
This list represents job openings which Human Resources is either preparing to recruit for, or anticipates recruiting for. Recruitments may, however, be cancelled by hiring departments prior to posting, due to a variety of reasons.
Job openings are also updated weekly on the Job Line,
(707) 565-2803. Applications can be submitted online. Paper applications and job announcements are available in the hallway of the Administration Building at 575 Administration Drive or you may receive them by mail if you contact HR reception at (707) 565-2331.
Human Resources has developed County
Career Planning which includes valuable information for County employees on how to navigate through County employment opportunities, such as how to best complete a job application, present your experience, and prepare for the exam process. Check
SCORS often to register for upcoming classes!
Information About Other Employment Opportunities
In addition to maintaining awareness of County opportunities, you are encouraged to also visit
Employment Services & Job Search Resources, which will give you access to job opportunities available in the cities within Sonoma County, neighboring counties, and additional job search sites (such as Craigslist, Monster, and many more).
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department, Recruitment and Classification Division.
Note to Supervisors and Managers: please ensure your employees who do not have regular access to a computer receive this information.