Published: February 1, 2017
current job opportunities for which the County is recruiting. The website is updated daily.
- Administrative Aide – Time-Limited (closes 02/16/2017)
- Administrative Services Officer II (closes 02/09/2017)
- Agricultural Program Assistant (continuous)
- Airport Administrative Manager (closes 02/12/2017)
- Behavioral Health Clinician – Full-Time & Part-Time (closes 02/14/2017)
- Behavioral Health Clinician Intern – Full-Time & Part-Time (closes 02/14/2017)
- Client Support Specialist – Extra Help (closes 02/07/2017)
- Conference & Communications Coordinator – Part-Time (closes 02/08/2017)
- Correctional Deputy II – Lateral (continuous)
- County Counsel Analyst (closes 02/14/2017)
- Deputy County Counsel III – Extra Help (continuous)
- Deputy Sheriff I (continuous)
- Deputy Sheriff II (Court Security) – Extra Help (continuous)
- Deputy Sheriff II – Lateral (continuous)
- Environmental Health Program Manager (continuous)
- Health Services Privacy Analyst (closes 02/22/2017)
- Human Resources Officer – Health Services (closes 02/14/2017)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse I – (continuous)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse II – (continuous)
- Nurse Practitioner / Physician’s Assistant – Extra Help (continuous)
- Probation Fiscal Analyst (closes 02/22/2017)
- Probation Officer II (continuous)
- Psychiatric Nurse (continuous)
- Recreation & Lifeguard Services Coordinator – Extra Help (closes 02/02/2017)
- Senior Public Health Nurse – Adult & Aging (continuous)
- Sheriff’s Communications Dispatcher II (continuous)
- Sheriff’s Office Paramedic – Extra Help (continuous)
- Social Service Supervisor II (closes 02/15/2017)
- Supervising Pediatric Therapist (continuous)
- Correctional Deputy I
- Department Analyst
- Department Information Systems Specialist I
- Engineering Technician IV
- Legal Secretary
- Legal Staff Supervisor
- Maintenance Worker I
- Probation Assistant
- Probation Officer III
- Program Planning & Evaluation Analyst
- Senior Building Plans Examiner
- Senior Legal Processor
- Supervising Children’s Residential Care Counselor
- Supervising Employment & Training Specialist – Promotional
This list represents job openings which Human Resources is either preparing to recruit for, or anticipates recruiting for. Recruitments may, however, be cancelled by hiring departments prior to posting, due to a variety of reasons.
Job openings are also updated weekly on the Job Line,
(707) 565-2803. Applications can be submitted online. Paper applications and job announcements are available in the hallway of the Administration Building at 575 Administration Drive or you may receive them by mail if you contact HR reception at (707) 565-8059.
Human Resources has developed County
Career Planning which includes valuable information for County employees on how to navigate through County employment opportunities, such as how to best complete a job application, present your experience, and prepare for the exam process. Check
SCORS often to register for upcoming classes!
Information About Other Employment Opportunities
In addition to maintaining awareness of County opportunities, you are encouraged to also visit
Employment Services & Job Search Resources, which will give you access to job opportunities available in the cities within Sonoma County, neighboring counties, and additional job search sites (such as Craigslist, Monster, and many more).
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department, Recruitment and Classification Division.
Note to Supervisors and Managers: please ensure your employees who do not have regular access to a computer receive this information.