County Center - Parking lot on the south side of the building, next to the Board of Supervisors Chambers.
- Ticket sales are going on now through your Department Contact. Tickets are $7.00 through 04/28/2017. A very limited amount will be sold at the event for $8.00 each.
- SEIU Local 1021 Members: The Union has offered to cover the cost of lunch for 1021 Union members who wish to attend. Please email Ana Wangeline (email@example.com) at the SEIU 1021 office and let her know by 4/28/17 which date you will attend. Tickets will be available for pick-up at the SEIU booth at the event.
- View the County logo wear and purchase by 04/28/2017 to get special pricing.
- Visit the many booths that will be providing helpful information and giveaways.
- Raffle Prizes! Don't forget to stop by the ISD booth and fill out entry forms. Vendors will use this entry form to select their winners.
- Go green and bring your own cup for healthy infused water.
- Carpool, walk or bike to the event.
- Learn more about "Sonoma County's Got Talent."
Since 1985, Public Service Recognition Week has served to honor the men and women who serve our nation on a federal, state, county, and local government level. Government workers are doing important work that positively affects all of us every day.