Excellence in Community Leadership and Civic Engagement
- Individual must have demonstrated leadership and/or innovation in dealing with a community issue or need in Sonoma County.
- Individual’s volunteer work must have measurable impact on community need.
- Individual’s work must have had wide-ranging impact.
- Agency provides services in Sonoma County.
- Agency can demonstrate positive impact on community need.
- Agency has volunteer program that promotes volunteer involvement.
- Agency can demonstrate leadership and innovation with high degree of customer satisfaction or impact on community need.
- Award can go to individual members of a non-profit board, county/city commission or advisory council or to the body itself, in Sonoma County.
- Must have demonstrated leadership in dealing with a community issue or need.
- Must have gone above and beyond expectations of the role of a board/commission/member.
- Must have developed innovative solution(s) in addressing community need.
Complete the Jefferson Awards Nomination Form (PDF: 175 kB) and submit electronically or by fax by the deadline of 2:00 pm on Monday, August 7, 2017. Please do not send additional materials, they will not be considered. If the nominee is selected, the information provided may be printed in the awards event program and released to the media.
If the nominee is selected, information may be submitted for regional and/or national recognition. Additional letters of reference or support may be requested.
Jefferson Awards Program Manager
575 Administration Drive
Room 116 B