A $25 Processing Fee will be included on all reservations.
Processing Fee payment must accompany application for it to be processed and will only be refunded if the facility is not available.
To book your event, a deposit is required. Deposits can be made by Visa, MasterCard, check or cash. This deposit is applied toward the rental of the building. The minimum reservation deposit to hold any auditoriums is $225 (includes processing fee) or the actual facility rent, whichever is less. A $125 reservation deposit (includes processing fee) or actual facility rent, whichever is less, is required to hold other rooms for any date requested.
There is a $50 late fee charged for 1) failure to pay deposit and processing fee within 10 days of booking, and/or 2) contracts not completed 30 days before event, and/or 3) changes made to contract within 30 days of event.
Facility users may be required to pay a refundable cleaning/damage deposit. The cleaning/damage deposit will be refunded if the facility is left in a clean condition with no damage. The cleaning/damage deposit will be refunded if there is no missing or damaged equipment. A portion of the cleaning/damage deposit will be kept if equipment is used that was not on the contract or use of room(s) goes beyond reserved hours. The entire cleaning/damage deposit will be forfeit if:
- gum is found in the facility (floor, etc)
- glitter is found in the facility
- alcohol is brought into facility during a “non-alcohol” event
Refunds are available in some cases; amounts are based on the following circumstances:
- All bookings cancelled by licensee 90 or more days before the date of the event shall forfeit 50% of the reservation deposit.
- All bookings cancelled by licensee between 30-90 days before the date of the event shall forfeit the entire reservation deposit.
- All bookings cancelled by licensee within 30 days of event shall forfeit 100% of the rental fee.
- All bookings within 30 days of event that are cancelled by the County due to licensee not complying with County of Sonoma requirements shall forfeit 100% of rental fee.
- All events cancelled by the County due to emergency or health & safety problems related to a disaster may be rescheduled or a full refund will be issued.
Alcohol Service Fees
Sale of Alcohol
Serving of Alcohol (non-sale)