Rent a Facility
Facilities are rented on an hourly basis. The hourly rates charged include the actual time the room is rented for your activity, plus the time necessary for your group to set up, decorate, break down and clean the room.
For specific rental rates, choose the hall location on the left hand menu.
Holiday rates are an additional 50% of the base rent. Holiday rates apply to Christmas Day, News Year's Day, Lincoln's Birthday, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Martin Luther King's Birthday, Veterans Day, and Thanksgiving Day.
Services Offered to Renters:
- Professional staff ready to assist you in making your event a success!
- Multiple rooms in each building that can be used for a wide variety of events.
- Ample, convenient parking at each location.
- Restaurant-quality kitchens perfect for the first-class caterers in the area.
- A wide selection of equipment is available; TV, VCR, theater lighting, projection screens, portable risers, retractable seating systems, cordless microphones, and more.
- Facilities meet A.D.A. requirements; some include sound systems for the hearing impaired.
- Non-profit organizations may qualify for reduced rental rates.
- Recycling containers for aluminum, plastic and glass at each building.
(What you need to have 30 days or more before the event)
- Certificate of Insurance & Policy Endorsement (Or buy alternative insurance through the County)
- Signed Confirmation/License Agreement (contract)
- Final payment
- Set-up diagram for room(s) & decorating plan & security plan to facility staff
- Copy of Security Contract (if applicable) and copy of their PPO license & proof of insurance if they're not on file with us
- Copy of ABC (Alcoholic Beverage Control) Authorization (if applicable)
- Copy of Caterer's business license, alcohol catering license & proof of insurance
- Copy of Business License (from City - if applicable)
- Copy of Fire Dept permit (only Santa Rosa auditorium events open to public)
When events require private security guards
- The County of Sonoma works closely with local law enforcement agencies regarding activities taking place within its cities.
- The goal of the Department is to provide a safe environment for your event at our facility.
- Based on the size and type of your event, and whether or not alcohol is being served, private security may be required. Arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the facility user.
- Security arrangements must be confirmed in advance of your event.
- Private security may be obtained from any security agency licensed by the State of California.
- Organizers of activities that require security must meet with Building staff and the security firm selected prior to their event to prepare a security plan.
- Contract for Security is required at least 30 days prior to event.
La Plaza A
2300 County Center Drive
Publicizing Your Events
Inexpensive ways to get the word out about your public event in the Veterans Hall.