Learning at Your Fingertips
Published: July 15, 2019
Workforce Development invites you to sign into the County of Sonoma’s new Learning Management System (LMS), sonoma higher ed.
Take control of your own professional development with sonoma higher ed! Register for classes, take online training, track your path to earning a certificate, fulfill compliance and safety training requirements, and create a plan to get you to the next step in your career.
View this video to get started now
Login in to LMS on what Department you are working for.
- If you are in Human Services Department, you will receive an automated email from sonoma higher ed letting you know that your account has been set up. That will also contain your Username and a link to set up your password. This is the link you will be sent:
https://sonomacounty-hsd.sabacloud.com, which you will want to bookmark.
- If you are with the Water Agency, you will also receive an automated email from sonoma higher ed letting you know that your account has been set up, containing your Username and a link to set up your password. This is the link you will be sent:
https://sonomacounty-water.sabacloud.com, which you will want to bookmark.
- If you are a County Employee (not in the Water Agency or HSD), you can now sign into sonoma higher ed using
https://sonomacounty.sabacloud.com (bookmark the link):
- Username: The same Username you use each day to log into your computer
- Password: The same Password you use each day to log into your computer
- Existing Assignments
If you are a manager or supervisor, you may see a notification that it is time for you to take AB1825, California’s required every-two-years 2-hour anti-sexual harassment training.
- If you know you are due for the training or not sure if you are, we’d like to invite you to take the online version of the course. It’s an award-winning interactive learning experience, AND it will reset your AB1825 clock for another two years.
- If you know you are NOT due for AB1825 training, you can still take the class and reset your due date. Or, contact us; we’ll do a little research and reset your AB1825 schedule, if need be.
When you have questions or need support, please contact your training administrator or the LMS team in HR-Workforce Development:
We think you are really going to like this!
Workforce Development Manager
Sonoma County Human Resources