Published: December 14, 2015
Every employee’s input is important, so please take a few minutes to complete the commute survey and submit it by Friday, December 22, 2015. Everyone who completes the survey will be automatically entered into a raffle to win great prizes, including a gift bag from Amy’s Kitchen and a $100 gift certificate from Oliver’s Market.
The survey is an important tool, which helps the County measure its greenhouse gas emissions associated with employee commuting. It also assists the County in further development of employee commute programs, which will make your commute less costly to you and to the planet!
You can view and complete the online commute survey by clicking on the following link: https://rideshare.511.org/survey/Sonoma-County/
Here is what to do:
- To complete the survey, use your commute mode(s) (drive, carpool, bike, walk, transit, etc.) to and from work during the week of Monday, December 7th through Sunday, December 13th.
- Please reply to the survey online (or by hard copy*) by Tuesday, December 22nd.
- Once you have replied online (or by hard copy*), you will be automatically entered into the raffle.
*We can provide a hard copy version to you if you are not able to access the online questionnaire. Please contact Anita Adams at (707) 565-2160 or
All data collected is strictly confidential. If you were out of the office during the survey week (Monday, December 7th through Sunday, December 13th), complete the questions for the most recent full week you worked. Please submit the completed questionnaire by Tuesday, December 22, 2015
We will provide a summary of the results after we have had the opportunity to compile the responses. Regardless of how you commute to and from work, we need your information to complete the overall employee commute picture.
Thank you for your participation! Your commute information helps us:
- Design a commute program based on employee needs and preferences;
- Offer the opportunity, if you choose, to be matched for carpooling with other Sonoma County employees whose commutes are similar to yours;
- Calculate the cost of driving your car to work; and
- Determine the impact of your commute on the environment.
Access the online questionnaire
Questions? Contact Anita Adams at (707) 565-2160 or
THANK YOU for your participation! —County of Sonoma Energy and Sustainability Division
One Day Clean Commute is brought to you by
Sonoma County’s Energy and Sustainability Division
in partnership with 511.org.
For more information and benefits about Clean Commuting,
please visit Sonoma County’s website here!