Project Goal: To create a safe, effective system that delivers high-quality field care medicine that is responsive to the community needs of Sonoma County as supported by qualified, committed and accountable EMS caregivers.
Goal for this meeting: To continue to resolve ways that identified issues will be addressed in the revised EMS Ordinance
- Corrections to notes/Ongoing updates
- Topic Four – Ordinance Operationalization Issues including: a) what policies and procedures are vested in the LEMSA b) what policies and procedures are vested in other public agencies c) what policies and procedures are retained by the Board of Supervisors d) the roles, structure, and use each of the EMCC, CQI, and MAC e) the organization of the LEMSA itself f) a collaborative process for patient treatment protocol development and review
- Comments on draft charter – probably deferred until after discussion of Innovations and Efficiencies
- Assignments for the next meeting
- Announcements and any other thoughts before adjournment Project Website: https://www.coastalvalleysems.org/about-us/committees/sonoma-county-ems-systems-workgroup.html