Dry Creek Valley Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
September 20, 2018 at 6:00 PM
Fire Station Training Room
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: ACTION ITEMS:
Minutes of regular DCVCAC Meeting 6‐21‐2018
- Public Comments: This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general interest not on the agenda, but related to DCVCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, however, the DCVCAC cannot consider any issues or take action on any requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted 3 minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair. EACH SPEAKER SHOULD SIGN IN, AND INTRODUCE THEMSELVES INCLUDING STATING THEIR NAME AND ADDRESS, AND FILL OUT A SPEAKER FORM.
- Correspondence – We received two legal notices since our last meeting:
The first was for PLP17‐0029 Notice of Public Hearing related to the project for the Dry Creek Store on UPE17‐ 0028 that the council heard in July of 2017; this hearing was scheduled to be held July 19, 2018, at 2:00 pm at the Sonoma County Permit and Resource Management Department Hearing Room, 2550 Ventura Avenue, Santa Rosa. The second was a Waiver of Legal Hearing for PLP18‐0009 for Steven Deutsch, which the council reviewed in March of this year.
- Councilmember Announcements and Disclosures: Information only
- Referrals from Sonoma County PRMD: ACTION ITEM — Note:
Consideration of proposed projects will proceed as follows:
1. Presentation by project applicant. 2. Questions by Councilmembers. 3. Questions and comments from the Public. 4. Response by applicant, if required. 5. Comments by Councilmembers. 6. Resolution, ACTION, if indicated.
File Number: ZCE18‐0014
Applicant Name: Munselle Civil Engineering, Attn: Gillian Hayes
Owner Name: Robert and Deanna Mauritson Tr
Site Address: 3319 Dry Creek Road, Healdsburg
Project Description: Request for Zone Change to remove the Z (Accessory Unit Exclusion) Combining District zoning designation from a 20.45 acre parcel.
- Discussion Items:
ACTION ITEM – Action if indicated Discussion of Guidelines document progress in process
- Agenda Items: Potential projects for future meetings and suggestions for the next DCVCAC Meeting Discussion.
- Adjournment: ACTION ITEM
SB 343 ‐ Documents Related to pen Session Agendas:Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the DCVCAC regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of this agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure, will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive Room 100‐A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
Disabled Accommodations: The DCVCAC will make reasonable accommodations for persons having special needs due to disabilities.
Please contact DCVCACses@gmail.com at least 72 hours prior to the meeting to ensure the necessary accommodations are made.
County of Sonoma Boards, Commissions and Committees