Dry Creek Valley Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
February 15, 2018 at 6:00 PM
Fire Station Training Room
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: ACTION ITEMS:
Minutes of regular DCVCAC Meeting 1-18-2018
- Public Comments: This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general
interest not on the agenda, but related to DCVCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, however, the DCVCAC cannot consider any issues or take action on any requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted 3 minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair. Each speaker should sign in, and introduce themselves including stating their name and address, and fill out a speaker form.
- Correspondence ‐ None
- Councilmember Announcements and Disclosures: Information only
- Referrals from Sonoma County PRMD: ACTION ITEM –
Note: Consideration of proposed projects will proceed as follows:
- Presentation by project applicant.
- Questions by Councilmembers.
- Questions and comments from the Public.
- Response by applicant, if required.
- Comments by Councilmembers.
- Resolution, ACTION, if indicated.
File Number: UPC17‐0022
Applicant Name: Keala Peterson
Owner Name: Judith Flanders
Site Address: 18730 Sweetwater Springs Rd., Guerneville
Project Description: Request for a Use Permit for a small outdoor cannabis cultivation operation of 10,000 square feet on a 225.82 acre parcel.
- Discussion Items: ACTION ITEM – Action if indicated
Discuss the DCVCAC's next steps in updating the Guidelines document.
- Agenda Items: Potential projects for future meetings and suggestions for the next DCVCAC Meeting.
- Adjournment: ACTION ITEM
SB 343 ‐ Documents Related to pen Session Agendas:Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the DCVCAC regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of this agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure, will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive Room 100‐A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
Disabled Accommodations: The DCVCAC will make reasonable accommodations for persons having special needs due to disabilities.
Please contact DCVCACses@gmail.com at least 72 hours prior to the meeting to ensure the necessary accommodations are made.
County of Sonoma Boards, Commissions and Committees