Dry Creek Valley Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
April 19, 2018 at 6:00 PM
Fire Station Training Room
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: ACTION ITEMS:
Minutes of regular DCVCAC Meeting March 15, 2018
- Public Comments: This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general interest not on the agenda, but related to DCVCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, however, the DCVCAC
cannot consider any issues or take action on any requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted 3 minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair.
- Correspondence ‐ None
- Councilmember Announcements and Disclosures: Information only
- DCVCAC Guidelines Review: ACTION ITEM — None
- Referrals from Sonoma County PRMD: ACTION ITEM – Note:
Consideration of proposed projects will proceed as follows:
1. Presentation by project applicant. 2. Questions by Councilmembers. 3. Questions and comments from the Public. 4. Response by applicant, if required. 5. Comments by Councilmembers. 6. Resolution, ACTION, if indicated.
File Number: ZCE18‐0008
Applicant Name: Olmsted and Associates, Jim Olmsted
Owner Name: Kieran and Carol Harty, Trustees Site Address: 3300 Mill Creek Road, Healdsburg APN: 110‐060‐010
Project Description: Request for a Zone Change on 13.73 acres from the TP (Timberland Production Zoning District), B6 160‐acre density with VOH (Valley Oak Habitat Combining District) to the RRD (Resources and Rural Development) zoning designation on property located near Healdsburg.
- Discussion Items: ACTION ITEM
Bella Legal Notice—County hearing on UPE16‐0046 (Bella Winery_9711 West Dry Creek Road) on Tuesday, April 24, 2018, at 8:45 a.m., in the Board of Supervisors meeting room 102‐A, Sonoma County Administration Building, 575 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa.
- Agenda Items: Potential projects for future meetings and suggestions for the next DCVCAC Meeting.
- Adjournment: ACTION ITEM
SB 343 ‐ Documents Related to pen Session Agendas:Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the DCVCAC regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of this agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure, will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive Room 100‐A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
Disabled Accommodations: The DCVCAC will make reasonable accommodations for persons having special needs due to disabilities.
Please contact DCVCACses@gmail.com at least 72 hours prior to the meeting to ensure the necessary accommodations are made.
County of Sonoma Boards, Commissions and Committees