Donna M. Dunk, CPA
Auditor-Controller Treasurer-Tax Collector Donna M. Dunk, CPA, possesses a Bachelor's Degree from Sonoma State University. She has been an actively licensed Certified Public Accountant in California since 1990.
Our mission is to promote public oversight, provide accountability, support financial decision-making and provide quality financial services.
Our vision is to account for the past, direct the present, and shape the future by providing financial information and services that exceed client and stakeholder expectations.
Values: We will demonstrate our commitment to the public, the County, and our employees by:
- Conducting our business with the highest ethical standards
- Protecting the public's interest
- Treating our clients and employees with the utmost respect
- Striving towards continuous improvement of our services
- Celebrating the accomplishments of our employees
- Rewarding innovation
- Promoting an open and collaborative environment