Independent Office of Law Enforcement Review and Outreach (IOLERO)
June 4, 2018 at 5:30 PM
2550 Ventura Avenue
The agenda will be posted 3 days prior to the meeting.
Agendas and Materials
Agendas and Materials: Agendas and most supporting materials are available on the Independent Office of Law Enforcement Review and Outreach’s website.
Due to legal, copyright, privacy or policy considerations, not all materials are posted online. Materials that are not posted are available for public inspection between 08:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 2300 A County Center Drive, Suite A211, Santa Rosa, CA.
Google Maps™ Directions
511 Public Transit Directions
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation, an alternative format, or requires another person to assist you while attending this meeting please contact:
The Independent Office of Law Enforcement Review & Outreach, (707) 565-1534 or email: Law.Enforcement.Auditor@sonoma-county.org
Please contact us as soon as possible to ensure arrangements for accommodation.
Commitment to Civil Engagement
All are encouraged to engage in respectful dialog that supports freedom of speech and values diversity of opinion. CAC Members, Staff, and the public are encouraged to:
- Create an atmosphere of respect and civility where CAC Members, County Staff, and the Public are free to express their ideas within the time and content parameters established by the Brown Act and the CAC’s standard Parliamentary procedures (Robert’s Rules of Order);
- Establish and maintain a cordial and respectful atmosphere during discussions;
- Foster meaningful dialogue free of attacks of a personal nature and/or attacks based on age, (dis)ability, class, education level, gender, gender identity, occupation, race and/or ethnicity, sexual orientation;
- Listen with an open mind to all information, including dissenting points of view, regarding issues presented to the CAC;
- Recognize it is sometimes difficult to speak at meetings, and out of respect for each person's perspective, allow speakers to have their say without comment or body gestures, including booing, whistling or clapping;
Public Comment at Community Advisory Council Meetings
Members of the public are free to address the CAC. Public comments:
- Should fall under the subject matter jurisdiction of the CAC (as noted in the founding documents)
- Are limited to 3 minutes per person per agenda item; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair.
CAC members may not deliberate or take action on items not on the agenda, and generally may only listen.