Post-Fire Property Tax Questions Answered on KSRO Radio
Published: December 11, 2017
On December 11, 2017, Pat Kerrigan interviewed William Rousseau, Sonoma County Clerk-Recorder-Assessor, and Erick Roeser, Sonoma County Auditor-Controller Treasurer-Tax Collector on KSRO’s Sonoma County Morning News show. They discussed the property tax questions that have been on
the minds of everyone who owns property damaged by the fires.
- Do I still pay my property tax bill?
- When do I get a new bill?
- What happens next year?
- How does the fire affect my property taxes?
- Can I keep my base year value after rebuilding?
- Can I take my proposition 13 value to another county?
Listen to the recorded interview on the KSRO website