Public Hearing Agenda
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Public Comments
- Approval of Minutes (September 12, 2017)
- FY 2018-2019 City/Town CDBG Funding Proposals
- Staff Report
- Open Public Hearing
- Representative Report on Proposals
- Public Comment
- Close Public Hearing
- Committee Discussion, Recommendations, and Contingencies
1. The Public Comment period referred to under Section 2 above is the appropriate time for members of the public to make remarks regarding any subject which will not be considered during the Public Hearings under Section 4. Public comment for items on the agenda will be heard during the hearing under section 4.
2. During the Public Hearing under Section 4 TAC members, or other city/town staff knowledgeable about the project(s), will be invited to comment on proposals in the order in which the proposals are listed in the Community Development Commission’s Staff Report to the Technical Advisory Committee. The TAC may decide not to recommend funding for any project if a representative of the jurisdiction or applicant is not present at the hearing to answer questions about the proposed project.
3. A Staff Report on the proposed projects has been prepared and made available for public review at the SCCDC office at 1440 Guerneville Road, Santa Rosa.
Next Scheduled Meetings
May 8, 2018 at 8:30 a.m., Board of Supervisors Public Meeting for final funding allocation (subject to change)
September 19, 2018 at 10 a.m., Concurrent CD Committee/TAC Public Hearing to set the FY 2019-2020 Funding Policies and review the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Technical Advisory Committee regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection in the Sonoma County Community Development Commission office located at 1440 Guerneville Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 during normal business hours.