OneJustice is hosting a Free Immigration Workshop in Sonoma.
This workshop includes DACA Renewals and Citizenship Applications.
Appointments are required. Please call (415) 534-5878 to schedule an appointment (workshop location will be provided once appointment is made). Website: www.onejustice.org
General Immigration Screenings
- Immigration documents/ documents relevant to your case;
- A copy of your green card, if applicable;
- Documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, including reason for the arrest, date;
- Documentation of all traffic citations, including payment, certified police/court documents indicating such. Request a copy of your driving record from the DMV.
To learn more about the documents needed for a citizenship consultation, please call the phone number listed above.
If your DACA expired on or after September 5, 2016, or will expire within a year of August 22, 2019, please bring:
- 2 Passport size photos;
- Prior work permit and/or DACA approval notice;
- Copy of previous application, if possible.