Recurring Payroll Deduction Online - Fast and Easy
2019 Campaign Pledge- Payroll deduction begins January 2020
Look for the email from Announcements@sonoma-county.org in early September to find your user name and temporary password for the e-Pledge Portal. Using the link from the email (which is specific to your account), sign on to the e-Portal with the user name and password given and change your password. Then follow the instructions below when you are ready to pledge. Your Employee Campaign Leader will be glad to assist you.
- Once you have changed your password, you can visit the Combined Fund Drive Pledge Portal.
- Choose "Donation by payroll deduction". You can make a new donation or renew last year’s pledge with the same or a different amount
- Enter the donation amount.
- Designate the organization(s) you are supporting (up to 5 organizations).
- Verify your personal information.
- Verify your donation details.
- Submit and receive confirmation.
Perpetual Pledge Online- Automatic Renewal
A simple way to repeat your pledge year after year. Mark your payroll deduction as "Perpetual" on the Verification page and no yearly action is needed.
You can modify or cancel your pledge through the Combined Fund Drive Pledge Portal at any time.
A one-time donation can be made by cash, check, credit card, or as a one-time payroll deduction. Submit the completed pledge form to your Employee Campaign Leader or to Auditor Payroll. If by check, make the check payable to “County of Sonoma Employee Combined Fund Drive”.
Paper pledge forms can be downloaded from the link above or at sonomacounty.ca.gov/CAO/Combined Fund Drive/Campaign-Leader-Tool-Kit.
In support of our environment, preprinted paper forms are only available upon request.
Thank you for supporting our Community!